AMDWOW Cont'd

Well lately the connection has blown to this game server they drop the game servers allot in an effort to improve things but when they do they confuse us by not explaining what they are doing and why.

I just made a DK (Death Knight) you have to have a character that is at least 55 or higher in order to make a new DK not sure why it is but seems the standard everywhere. Instead of starting at Ebon my DK was created no where near a rune forge so how do I charge up my sword? hmmm.

Anyways all the servers are dropping as we speak. Only 2 out of 6 are left up and running while they fiddle around with the others.

I like that you can train up skills fast and I love that you can set for a flying mount without having to pay a fortune in real money or game gold. Will continue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More PAY TO WIN

Elder Scrolls Online

StarTrek Online : The Iconian thing