FREE TO PLAY!

Either game manufacturers can't speak English or they have no concept of the word FREE. Why even get into this genre of game if you don't understand the principle, FREE means absolutely no cost what-so-ever.

Currently I'm beta testing two MMO Shooters and one MMO team kill, at this time I'll refrain from naming them because they are in Beta and you want to give them the benefit of the doubt that they will understand and grasp the English word FREE when they go live. But I hesitate to hold my breath.

Look the argument I get from every wanna-be groupie or dev member is this, have to pay for servers ya know, blah blah blah. If you advertise FREE then legally your bound by law to make it FREE, completely free. That's right a person should be able to attain the highest level and the best junk and swag that's available in the game for absolutely no cost (in real currency). That's why I think the F2P fad is exactly that a fad.

Most F2P games are complete rip-offs of commercially successful versions of the games that have been out for years. Take these two shooters I'm beta testing, they are rip-offs of Counter-Strike no matter how you look at them, the third game the Team Kill game I'm testing is refreshingly original in design at least I've never seen one like it before and it may merit investing some real money into gear and such if needed.

Anyway more on the FAD called F2P later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More PAY TO WIN

Elder Scrolls Online

StarTrek Online : The Iconian thing